6' Foam Pro Balance Beam
Introducing our new 6 Foot high density dual foam balance beam. This beam folds up nicely for ease of set up and storage. Great for gymnasts, cheerleaders and anyone working on increasing their core strength and overall balance.
Our new design has the time tested 4” top surface with 3P vinyl. For extra stability we have increased the foam core with heavy duty density EPS and EVA Foam. Our new 6 inch balance beam also has a textured bottom to help grip the floor and hook and loop on the end so you can link additional balance beams. The balance beams are 2.5 inches from the ground so easy for anyone to get on and off.
- Vinyl surface in 3 colors with an anti-slip bottom
- Great for gymnasts 160 lbs and under
- Dual layer core foam offers the perfect level of firmness for practice
- Velcro flaps for attaching multiple beams
- Close to the floor
- No assembly required
- Our folding beam weighs just at 3 lbs and can be easily carried and stored away in any closet and home. Additionally, to achieve tear-resistant and durable, we use extremely strong double stitching, reinforce the stitching on all sides.
- Lead free and meets all CPSIA standards. This easy to clean high quality vinyl is tough and holds up over time and use.
- Clean with soap and water
- Each beam is 6 feet long with a 4 inch surface area top and 8 inch base. Each beam comes with hook and loop fasteners on each side of the beam to allow additional beams to be added for extended beam length/training area. Beam can also be attached to a We Sell Mats panel gymnastics mat for additional skill training.
- Beams are great for improving balance and coordination in kids, adults, patients in rehab for improving balance and coordination.
- Balance beams also improve self-confidence, learning/increasing stability and sense of reaction. Beams often used in PT training