How Many Tiles Do I Need?
* Calculator rounds up to the nearest even number to prevent tile shortage.
Note: I confirm that I have entered the proper dimensions for my floor space and agree that the number of total tiles displayed is the amount that We Sell Mats will be Shipping to me. If additional tiles are needed, I will need to place a new order and shipping will be at my expense if under the free shipping minimum.
** Tiles measure 24" x 24". To achieve exact rug or room dimensions you may need to cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife
3/8" Thick Carpet-Top Mats
Whether you want to redesign a guest room, create a safe daycare playroom, dress up your showroom floors, or create a cost-effective alternative flooring solution for your cold concrete basement floor, We Sell Mats® interlocking foam carpet tiles may be the right flooring option for the job.
These interlocking carpet-top mats are 24"x24" and 3/8" thick. The soft padding provides a firm cushion that lessens the impact on the knees, legs and back while standing for long periods of time or playing on the floor. The top layer is made of durable carpet and the bottom layer is anti-fatigue EVA foam. Each carpet tile comes with two detachable borders, making it easy to create a seamless look all the way around your carpet tile space.
- These colorful carpet-top tiles are ideal for playrooms and daycares, providing a safe and soft playtime surface for kids of all ages. Not only do they provide great cushioning, they are easy to assemble and are water-resistant to spills and messes that often occur with children.
- We recommend that these foam tiles be placed over any hardwood, vinyl, tile, cement, or other hard and flat indoor surface for the best results.
- We do not recommend placing them on top of existing carpet or underneath furniture as indentions will occur.
- We recommend a non-motorized carpet sweeper ONLY ("push vacuum") for picking up dirt, dust, and lent from these carpet-top foam mats.
- Read here before purchasing tiles
From Our Founders
Fixed our floor
The apartment we rent has tiles with sharp edges in the living room, with these mats we are much more comfortable