Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Experience
Reporting Manager: Customer Experience Team Lead
The Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for providing product and service information to We Sell Mats customers, including resolving customer complaints, taking orders, and processing returns.
We Sell Mats Expectations of All Employees:
It is expected that all We Sell Mats employees:
Facilitate open communication with employees, clients, and community partners. Attend and participate in meetings, work groups, team meetings, committees, workshops, individual training, and training conferences and seminars when assigned.
Believe and adhere to the We Sell Mats Core Values.
Obtain a working knowledge of and comply with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, the Employee Handbook, Personnel Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures, service plans and any other related policy and procedures.
Report to work at scheduled times and maintain acceptable attendance records as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers via phone, email, live chat, mail, or social media
- Work with customers on Facebook orders, including order placement support or processing returns
- Receive and process customer returns and exchanges
- Recommend potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and creatively establish new accounts
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolutio
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Assist customers with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
Advise customers on company information
Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and
Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
Inform customers of any current deals and promotions
Contribute to the We Sell Mats team by working with different departments in completing projects
Provide sample requests to customers as needed
Perform other duties as assigned and reasonably within the scope of duties enumerated above.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Please send resume to Ellen Slane at firstname.lastname@example.org.